St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is hosting an online auction that will support the patients and families of St. Jude in its mission to fight childhood cancer and other life threatening diseases.
The St. Jude Gifts That Give Auction, which runs from Nov. 19 to Dec. 3, features dozens of exclusive celebrity experiences, including a number of packages from country music stars such as Brooks & Dunn, Reba McEntire, Jason Aldean, Lady A, Darius Rucker and more.
Thanks to generous donors, families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food.
Check out some of the auction packages below.
- Lady A will invite the winner, plus one guest, to enjoy a pre-show champagne toast backstage, with a photo opportunity for the winner and the band. As a special bonus, the winner and one guest will be invited to watch one song from the side stage, before enjoying the show with 2 lower level tickets. In addition, the winner will receive a box of Lady A merch.
- Thomas Rhett (and, subject to availability, his wife Lauren), will host the winner and one guest for a VIP experience backstage at an upcoming 2021 Headline show. The winner and guest will have dinner with Thomas Rhett backstage before the show and will receive Premium Tickets to watch Thomas Rhett perform.
- Take a trip to Las Vegas, and enjoy a VIP experience at Reba and Brooks & Dunn Together in Vegas show of your choice. Winner will receive 2 premium concert tickets along with meet and greets with Brooks and Dunn and Reba.
- Jason and Brittany Aldean will meet the winner and “plus one” at E3 Chophouse in Nashville for a fabulous ranch to restaurant style socially distanced dinner.
- Join Darius Rucker and his country superstar friends for his annual Darius and Friends concert at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville. Winner will receive two premium tickets to the show, two meet and greets with Darius and an autographed guitar signed by Darius and the other artists at the show.
photo by Tammie Arroyo, AFF-USA.com