The Grand Ole Opry will celebrate its 95th anniversary with a number of shows in October featuring Dierks Bentley, Little Big Town, Carly Pearce, Vince Gill, Clint Black, Lauren Alaina, Josh Turner, Brandy Clark, Chris Janson and more.
- Oct. 3: Dierks Bentley, Terri Clark, Vince Gill, Lorrie Morgan
- Oct. 10: Carly Pearce, Jeannie Seely, Josh Turner and more
- Oct. 17: Bill Anderson, Brandy Clark, Chris Janson and more
- Oct. 24 Opry Goes Pink: Lauren Alaina, Little Big Town, Victoria Shaw and more
- Oct. 31: Clint Black, Steve Wariner
The Grand Ole Opry will welcome patrons back to its iconic venue on Oct. 3. The Grand Ole Opry has aired without an audience present since March 19 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The in-venue audience will be capped at 500 guests. Tickets will first be made available to those who had previously held tickets for October shows. Tickets are sold out for the Oct. 3 show. Tickets for the Oct. 10–31 shows will go on sale on Oct. 2 at 10 a.m. CT.
The one-hour shows will air live on Circle Television at 7 p.m. CT. The shows will also stream live on Circle’s YouTube.
A number of stars have helped keep the Opry’s Saturday night shows rolling along through the pandemic, including Carrie Underwood, Kelsea Ballerini, Darius Rucker, Clint Black, Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks, Reba McEntire, Luke Combs, Dustin Lynch, Craig Morgan, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Ricky Skaggs, Keith Urban, Trisha Yearwood and more.
photo by TCD