If you don’t have time to comb through social media all day, here’s what you’ve been missing over the last 24 hours or so in the country music world:
- Brett Eldredge dresses up in NYC.
- Keith Urban remembers Glen Campbell.
- Sturgill Simpson’s keyboardist bleeds for his music.
- Shania Twain gets real about leftover pizza.
- Kellie Pickler talks “past life regressions.”
- Luke Combs covers Ray Charles.
- Chris Young checks out a Girls of Nashville show.
- Kip Moore previews his new album, Slowheart.
- The Cadillac Three share a sneak peek of a new song.
- Lindsay Ell gets out the “Champagne.”
- Tim McGraw likes his donuts.
What a boyhood dream come true this was for me. Playing Wichita Lineman WITH Glen!!!!!!! – KU https://t.co/xxHCL9YW2x
— Keith Urban (@KeithUrban) August 10, 2017
My buddy Bobby goes hard in the paint and plays the organ like a caveman genius. The other night we were opening for Gn'R and while I was busy shitting my pants on stage mid-solo he broke some keys and cut his hand on them during the first song. These photos are the post show aftermath. He was in talks with the Hammond company about an artist endorsement until they saw him surfing on his organ during our SNL performance and backed out like a bunch of pussies. It's cool Hammond..we'll just keep fixing this one. Don't ever change @bobmankingaudio
And first thing I would do waking up next to that pizza box, is check to see if there’s one last slice and have it for breakfast. https://t.co/ukbJHpcM5A
— Shania Twain (@ShaniaTwain) August 10, 2017
— CMT (@CMT) August 9, 2017
— Luke Combs (@LukeCombsMusic) August 10, 2017
— ChrisYoungMusic (@ChrisYoungMusic) August 10, 2017